(Totowa, New Jersey, January 9, 2019) – Bindomatic (a subsidiary of Spiral Binding LLC) and...
Yet another good reason for selecting Bindomatic binding supplies and binding covers: Our products are environment–friendly and recyclable.
- Depending on product, the papers and cartons used in Bindomatic covers are from sustainable forests and produced in mills that are certified according to FSC and PEFC or EFC Chain of Custody and ISO 14001.
- Sustainable forests are managed ecologically with biological diversity and sustainability. The papers used are produced with chlorine Free (ECF) pulp and are fully recyclable, compostable and biodegradable
- Bindomatic offers transparent paper as front page of covers - AKA "ECO COVERS" - instead of transparent plastic materials (where used).
- Bindomatic use vegetable oil derived inks when printing on covers is part of customer requirements.
- Bindomatic binding covers are made as recyclable as possible. The complete cover, including paper, plastic, glue and bound content is fully recyclable and can be shredded in one piece. It is however recommended to separate the front transparent sheet (if plastic) from the document (subject to shredder capability and re-cycle system requirements).
- Bindomatic strives to continuously employ the most energy-efficient transportation possible in delivery of products and services to customers world-wide.
Actively reduce your environmental footprint with Bindomatic's innovative ECO option for document binding covers. Multi-lingual ECO Cover Product Sheets as follows below:
- German - Deutsch
- French - Français
- Belgium Flemish/Dutch - België Vlaams/Nederlands
- Belgium French - Belgique Français
- Portuguese - Português
Further Environmental and Health & Safety aspects and details found inside the official documents noted below (click to download).