Bindomatic Accel Cube Thermal Binding System
- Document Size: A4 portrait bound orientation;
- System Capacity: From 1 to 150 sheets of 80 g/m². paper;
- Processing Speed: Load up to 4 documents at one time.
- Bind one document every second; Document Spine Widths: 1.5 to 15 mm
The Bindomatic Accel Cube Automatic Thermal Binding Machine is equipped with the enhanced Drop&Go Technology that makes it two times faster than the previous generation, 45x faster than punch and bind, and 30x faster than tape binding.
- The Accel Cube can load up to 4 documents at one time and can bind one document every second. Plus, it has a binding capacity of up to 150 sheets of 80 g/m² paper.
- This thermal binding machine also features additional upgrades including increased quality and strength of the bound documents as well as its improved appearance.
- The Accel Cube is the perfect binding solution for office/corporate walk-up print stations, as well as volume demanding CRD or commercial print environments.
Make your own professionally bound documents with hard or soft covers and the Bindomatic Accel Cube Automatic Thermal Binding Machine.
Offline, automated thermal binding system with additional upgrades such as higher quality and strength of bound documents and improved machine appearance
Document size: A4 - portrait bound orientation
System capacity: From 1 to 150 sheets of 80 g/m² paper
Processing speed: Batch load up to 4 documents at once every 4 seconds
Performance depends on user environment
Document spine width: from 1.5 to 15 mm
Machine dimensions: L 511 x W 475 x H 360 mm
Machine weight: 26 kg
Power supply: 230V, 50/60Hz